How can i increase my website page rank?

atiqbd4ever

Reaction score
I've an informative website of 3 months old. My site page rank is still '0'. Can anyone give me some suggestion to increase my website page rank..? Really i need it. My site address is www.atiqinfobd.com

Last edited:

chessteaching48

Reaction score
To increase your page rank the only thing you have to accomplish is that more websites are linking to your site. It's about the incoming links. The link above may be a good start.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Threre is an old web designer saying that goes like this...

You cannot polish a pile of dung, but you can cover it in glitter.

In order for this site to get more visitors WITHOUT making a changes to the typography, layout , colour scheme, navigation or even the actual content you have to fool the Google search engine into believing that the site is more popular than it actually is.

This is known as 'Black Hat' SEO and involves things like filling the desription and keyword meta tags with popular search terms, spamming blogs where visitors can leave comments, directory (link farm) submission, placing adsense inside iFrames to boost page views and asking friends and family to click on adverts to name but a few.

However: if google catches you doing any of the above then you risk the domain being forever removed from ANY search results and you lose any money gained in the adsense account.

Grey Hat SEO only slightly naughty
Backlinks are of course highly prized but no sensible webmaster will want to place a link to your site because it would probably hurt thier own sites existing ranking.

So create yourself between 200 (more is better) simple websites each with a different domain name and place a backlink on each of these to the site you wish to improve. This is an old trick of website template makers and a few website designers.

There are no miracle cures or secret source codes.

[PS double posting will not help]

infopage

Reaction score
Guest post and comment on blogs with PR 3 or higher. And although many will tell you classified ads do not work, they do create some decent backlinks pointing back to your site so submit as many ads to the many high PR classified ad sites.

gunshotmls93

Reaction score
You can try attracta.com...They are really good according to my experience....But I have a wuestion, what wordpress plugin did you use for you contact pop out window...

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Use the Search Engine Optimization techniques
This is a must.And as you know the SEO is to be done every now and then.
The best way to find how it is done is to have a reading of "Search Engine Optimization Secrets: SEO for 2011"
This gives you the latest techniques in a conglomerated way.

atiqbd4ever

Reaction score
You can try attracta.com...They are really good according to my experience....But I have a wuestion, what wordpress plugin did you use for you contact pop out window...

:eek:The name of the plugins is 'ContactMe'...

Last edited:

mahirharoon

Reaction score
one advice : dont try cheating to gain high pageranks , doing so may result in google removing your results from their search engine