How can Your get indexed by google

gateway

Reaction score
I have been trying eversince my site came to life. Although I have received about 1500 hits within the past three days, submitted my site to google but still have not been indexed. my site map is ok.
Is there any secret about how google index pages.
Or the site design and or subdomain problem.

If you have any idea please let me know. You can also pm me

Thank you

FREE WEB DIRECTORY AND RECIPROCAL LINK SUBMISSION

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Just wait. It usually takes a couple of weeks/months for a website to be indexed.

One way of speeding it up is to put a link in your signature on every forum you have an account on etc. Then when Google looks at the Forum it'll find your links and follow them.

3aKaT

Reaction score
maybe you site in sandbox ... just wait .. how long... i dont know

mattura

Reaction score
What is your site?
Does it provide useful content (the more useful content, the more likely google will index it)?
Is the site completed, or under construction (avoid construction texts/pages)?
Do you have a good hit counter that shows referrers? Eg statcounter.com
You may be getting indexed, but from different keywords than you might expect....certainly happened to me
Domain/subdomains etc should not be a problem.
And yes, post in forums, with your site url, as google crawls forums very often.
The way to do better is by getting QUALITY sites to link to yours. So post links on forums for quality sites (eg prominent companies) if you can

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Make your site SEO. If it is a phpBB forum you have I suggest you go here: http://www.phpbb-seo.com. Have short URLs that describes the content on the page so it isn't like sgdfsgrtdfh.php or viewtopic.php?id=435554 or something. Have relevant keywords and description in your meta tags. On a forum I suggest you have dynamic keywords so the keywords are taken from the post. Do not do keyword stuffing = repeat 1 keyword more than 3 times because this will result in a search engine ban. Also, DO NOT have over 100 links on your page or post your page to a site with it because google bans everything "link farm" related. Link farm = more than 100 links on 1 page.

2. Create a sitemap. I suggest http://freesitemapgenerator.com since it's free and crawls 5 000 pages.

3. Sign up for google web master tools and submit your sitemap from there.

4. w8 1 - 6 months

sprnews4u

Reaction score
My site used to be indexed by google, but now it only shows my login page + sport!! For some very odd reason!!

Franc0

Reaction score
thanks gonna have that in mind... but it really takes 1 - 6 months.. wow. gotta wait a lot.

gateway

Reaction score
Thank you guys. But I think you are right- it takes much longer time. Since I have followed all the guidelines provided by you and google. I have a sitmap and submitted the xml version to google, provide good if not quality content, and above all have followed all the seo advices and linked all my posts to my site.

I think I have to wait. Thank you

SrSarah

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who posted replies to gateway. This has helped me as well. Ciao

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Go to google webmaster tools and submit your URL, sitemap, and everything. Also, turn your crawl rate from normal to fast there.

lucybellfan

Reaction score
Well, one of my sites was indexed in three weeks. But I did submit the xml through the Google Webmaster Tools. I think you should try it and hope it helps.