how do I appeal for my suspended account to be reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
how do I appeal for my suspended account to be reinstated
I took a quick look on your account, the suspension is for inactivity, meaning you did not log in to your account at https://x10hosting.com/sso/login for at least 30 days. All you need to do to gain your account back is login to your account and unsuspend yourself (if I do it without you logging in you'll just end up suspended again on the next check for inactive accounts).

riiwealt

Reaction score
I am there but I do not see the option for re activation sir pls help

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That happens automatically; there's nothing you need to do other than to log in to the single sign-on portal.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
That happens automatically; there's nothing you need to do other than to log in to the single sign-on portal.

Actually there should be a button for unsuspension; in this case it should say "You've been suspended blahblahblahblahblah," "You are able to unsuspend yourself now, click the button below."

That said it looks like there may be a bug with that screen based on another post where someone was having troubles with a dispute-required suspension (as in, not inactivity); as such I'm running the unsuspension from here just to get the user going again, since there might be an issue with that screen :)

seisensh

Reaction score
My account got suspended and i don't now why. When i try to login error.

aFy8S3B.jpg

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, that's the error I was seeing earlier. Knowing that we'll run the dispute here, it should be a fairly fast one.

It looks like at some point you installed software that's meant to automate Facebook posts; under the current Terms of Service this counts as bots/game scripts due to its only purpose being to automate a third party service. I can lift the suspension as a one-time deal, however to do so I would need to erase the phpsfp folder, and it cannot be reuploaded in the future. Do you agree to this?

riiwealt

Reaction score
pls help help am getting no attention so far, my client is getting upset with me I need to get his domain up again? what do I do ? pls help

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
pls help help am getting no attention so far, my client is getting upset with me I need to get his domain up again? what do I do ? pls help

I already unsuspended your account yesterday at 5:44pm central time, and had replied indicating this was done. If they're still seeing the suspended page, they may need to clear their system cache, but the account linked to your forum account is not showing suspended and loads properly at this time.

seisensh

Reaction score
Yup, that's the error I was seeing earlier. Knowing that we'll run the dispute here, it should be a fairly fast one.

It looks like at some point you installed software that's meant to automate Facebook posts; under the current Terms of Service this counts as bots/game scripts due to its only purpose being to automate a third party service. I can lift the suspension as a one-time deal, however to do so I would need to erase the phpsfp folder, and it cannot be reuploaded in the future. Do you agree to this?

I agree.

riiwealt

Reaction score
thanks a million I now see the sites up but I can not access the admin cpanell it still shows suspended. I would try another browser

Status
Not open for further replies.