How do I delete a domain?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

players4

Reaction score
Hi,

I don't want to add another domain or delete my account. I just want to get rid of my domain, and start from scratch, keeping my acccount, but I can't figure out how. Please assist. I managed to delete eerything else, but I can't delete my domain.

Cheers,
Matt

spacepr2

Reaction score
Hey Players4,

I think you can only manage addon and subdomains from your cpanel. I am assuming you are trying to delete your x10host.com domain name. your yourdomainname.x10host.com is your main domain and cannot be removed. Consider your main domain as a username. You may add/remove addon domains and subdomains to your own preference. I hope this helps and wait for a staff member to clarify this information.

players4

Reaction score
So you're telling me that I'll have to delete my account, wait 3 days(!), then register again, just to get a new x10 domain?! Boy, that's messed up... Just add a delete domain button!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

We can change your account's main domain for you, if needed? It can be a x10host.com, x10.mx, x10.bz, elementfx.com or pcriot.com subdomain.

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please ensure you delete all subdomains attached to your parked domain before trying to remove it.

Thank you,

jackso40

Reaction score
Hi there -

I am having a similar issue where I don't want to have to remove my account completely just to get a whole new domain name. Is there any way I can switch the domain name without deleting my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.