I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
When I click SSL Certificates, I get this error message:

Cannot Execute Your Request
SSL is not enabled for this domain

What do I need to do to enable SSL?

Thanks!
You will need to login to DA, navigate to "Account Manager" -> "Domain Setup". Click on the domain in question and make sure "Secure SSL" is enabled by a checkmark.

Once you done that for your domain you should have the option to install one by clicking on SSL Certificates.

susanna4

Reaction score
Thank you, Anna! I was able to find that checkbox, and after that everything was very straight forward! After just a few minutes, the https version is working! :)

You will need to login to DA, navigate to "Account Manager" -> "Domain Setup". Click on the domain in question and make sure "Secure SSL" is enabled by a checkmark.

Once you done that for your domain you should have the option to install one by clicking on SSL Certificates.

pittsbu2

Reaction score
That doesn’t work for me, there is nowhere to check off for ssl. And I had logged in and clicked on my username, but there is nothing about ssl, plus I can’t find anywhere anything through x10hosting about ssl.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That doesn’t work for me, there is nowhere to check off for ssl. And I had logged in and clicked on my username, but there is nothing about ssl, plus I can’t find anywhere anything through x10hosting about ssl.
this has now been enabled for you as well. However, in the future please make a new post for any of your own issues so we can make sure we are able to resolve it sooner.

dartagna

Reaction score
Which kind of SSL did you select or do we select if we haven't purchased one offsite? Can the admins explain the options please

ctyrd

Reaction score
Which kind of SSL did you select or do we select if we haven't purchased one offsite? Can the admins explain the options please
You would be better off starting your own thread. Use the "Get automatic certificate from ACME Provider".

arslanshabir

Reaction score
I have a blog website and I am using the cloudflare to integrate the SSL but sometime it seems that the SSL is not working properly, can you please tell me how to integrate SSL properly.

ctyrd

Reaction score
I have a blog website and I am using the cloudflare to integrate the SSL but sometime it seems that the SSL is not working properly, can you please tell me how to integrate SSL properly.
You really do need to start your own thread, and your question should be directed to cloudflare. Are you using a x10 free domain, or one you own?

arslanshabir

Reaction score
You really do need to start your own thread, and your question should be directed to cloudflare. Are you using a x10 free domain, or one you own?
Okay, I will create new thread, and I have my own domain not free.

arslanshabir

Reaction score
I also have a website and I am trying to add SSL in that but its not working and showing error of website not secure. From where I can get SSL that should work?