How do x10hosting.....

radiogrooves81

Reaction score
generate revenue? It seems that x10H are offering such a good deal that you dont realy need to buy paid service. I was just wondering this..... :confused:

I have a paid service with another provider and I pay £60 a year for this and all I have onthere is a website and a forum. Well my site earns revenue now so I dont really pay for it.

I think you guys are doinga good service, also I think you should maybe use VB donation mod.. Im sure free account holders will appricate the service and donate what thay can afford. :)

radiogrooves81

Reaction score
We use magic

Like Paul Daniels...."Thats Magic!" :)... Seriously.... maybe use a "Money Mod" so members can exchange real cash for forum credits so they can upgrade their specifications on their account?

Last edited:

anonymousplayer33

Reaction score
have been wondering about this too, as i recently saw another free hosting site(with almost no restrictions, like x10) closed because too many people abuse it...

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
x10Hosting makes money in these ways (as far as I know):

- x10Hosting places Google AdSense ads on their official website and this forum, which gives them 1p every time someone clicks on one.
- x10Hosting is sponsored by SingleHop.
- x10Hosting also offers paid services and vps services which they gain revenue from.

Last edited:

undecidedplayer99

Reaction score
generate revenue? It seems that x10H are offering such a good deal that you dont realy need to buy paid service. I was just wondering this..... :confused:

I have a paid service with another provider and I pay £60 a year for this and all I have onthere is a website and a forum. Well my site earns revenue now so I dont really pay for it.

I think you guys are doinga good service, also I think you should maybe use VB donation mod.. Im sure free account holders will appricate the service and donate what thay can afford. :)

whatever they do , they provide the best free service

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
from premium, vps, illuminated, prime accounts

from google adsense.

and I think it's a very nice thinking to give free hosting instead of investing money on google adwords.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, I agree: it is very kind of X10Hosting to offer ultimate free hosting alongside their premium, illuminated/prime, reseller and VPS packages. :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
@nvnbruno83: Um, you shouldn't really spam the board with tests...

@gabrielclaudino66: Sí, creo que x10Hosting es un servicio de excelencia a los clientes gratuitos y de pago.

sinarweb96

Reaction score
I agree with TS, but x10hosting.com is wonderfull free hosting with cpanel I like

radiogrooves81

Reaction score
Yeah.. Ive seen other unlimted free hosting but alot of them have restictions on PHP scripts. Like when uploding a open source forum software it take ages or it never installes properly. Anyway X10 Hosting.. keep up the good work.