How do you use your own domain with x10hosting.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emnprop

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have my own domain and would like to have the DNS set so that when you go to my URL is goes to the files hosting on x10hosting.com. As of right now I have the DNS set to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.

Is this correct? Also I went into the cPanel X system and added a parked domain; was that the proper action to do to make sure it works correctly?

Just looking for step-by-step instructions if that is possible. Thanks!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
1. using your account panel, http://x10hosting.com/panel.php set your primary domain to the domain you want to use.
2. using a domain registrar, register your domain, and use the nameservers option to set ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com to your nameservers

You pretty much have it. I would use your primary domain instead of wasting a parked domain.

dunbarroy7

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have my own domain and would like to have the DNS set so that when you go to my URL is goes to the files hosting on x10hosting.com. As of right now I have the DNS set to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com.

Is this correct? Also I went into the cPanel X system and added a parked domain; was that the proper action to do to make sure it works correctly?

Just looking for step-by-step instructions if that is possible. Thanks!

i called my registrar (networksolutions) and they redirected it for me for 12 dollars a year

Status
Not open for further replies.