How Good Is My Social Network?

crazycat506

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone could give me a little review of my social network for my personal reference to make nessescary or interesting changes.

www.zerablog.co.cc
is the link

Please Review!

playminigames

Reaction score
I personally think it looks really thrown together, just when i registered you got a form script off of a different website, and also 6 hours to process the request?!?! Also it looks like you designed the site for your screen width, not a universal width. Hope this helps!

TheMan177

Reaction score
I highly suggest that you immediately review the correct use of client-side scripts. Your use of Javascript in your site's authentication system is simply wrong, and close to the worst mistake you could possibly make with Javascript.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
And you also have to do something about the design if you want people to stick around.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You should think about the color schemes you are opting for. Look around the social networks designs then make a conclusion yourself.

walidno1

Reaction score
I think simple colours are good but your home page is just too bright. I didn't sign up though. I hope this helps.

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

First things first you need to think about the designs. One of the main things you need to think about is making it a nice clean and well functioning website.

I think in order to achive this you need to change the colour scheme in order to make it a cleaner looking design.

Another thing to do, as mentioned earlier is to change your login script. Try writing your own using PHP and MySQL. This will make your website more secure as well as a lot easier to run. It also allows you to get rid of the form generator link at the bottom of your sign up page.

I would also reccommend that you change fonts. I am not a massive fan of the font used in the website. I would also try and create better looking graphics, because at the moment it looks like you have been using word art or something like that.

If there is anything else that I think of then i will post here, but at the moment I think that these are the main things that you need to concentrate at the moment.

Zenax

websitedude

Reaction score
The slogan is a bit simple also i think the home page looks a bit messy with the boxes on it in random places