I have uploaded the image instead.

Attachments

• google.JPG
    google.JPG
    286.3 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
sorry guys, i thought the image got uploaded, but it just pasted as a link here. No i have uploaded the file. have a look at it.

Domenico

Reaction score
I already knew most of this but it's cool that it's explained in a more simplistic sort of way.

What I didn't know:
1 in 10 queries is misspelled.
The results in a google search are called snippets.
Search results differ by a bit depending on where you live.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
interesting that image must have come out of a magazine, to bad its not excellent quality

Wastrel

Reaction score
sorry guys, i thought the image got uploaded, but it just pasted as a link here. No i have uploaded the file. have a look at it.

Ah now I can see it, pretty nifty and brilliant. The other description Google like to put around was one of courier pigeons etc.

jspcodes

Reaction score
Back Rub algorithm of Google is always nice.

But i have one doubt Google lists results upon the the "back link" i.e where he has come from. Imagine one result is first google search and that will be clicked more number of times by a user than the result in 5th or 6th page. Though it contain correct information that user wanted.

Another thing Google lists the results depending upon the Traffic that site has. So a new blog or new site will not find a correct place(correct place in the sense though correct information but not first page)