how is my website

delon

Banned
Reaction score
i just gave my site a completely new look, changed every bit of it, now can u please review it and if possible rate it out of 10.

My website : www.delon.in

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
not to be mean, but you cant really say that you made a new site, as it is a CMS, but i like the design. Did you make it yourself?

also, what version of Joomla are you running?

zapperpost

Reaction score
Products Navibar:
"Free Domain Name" is just CO.CC, and it isn't even yours.

Front Page:
Blank?

Title:
Couldn't you say "Delhi Online" instead of "Welcome to the Frontpage". "Frontpage" is like "Microsoft FrontPage".

Login Form:
Make it easier for low resolution monitors to see the login form and signup link. In other words, move the login form up.

News:
Make the news the front page.

RATING!!!:
You got a 7.7/10

Daniel S

Reaction score
Yes I suggest you do what the previous user said. But I would say that the new design looks much better than the old one.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
i think the news is either blank cause he hasnt added any, or because the permissions are set on "special"

delon

Banned
Reaction score
i had put some news news on the front page, but then i deleted it afterwards, since i wanted to add something else in the front page with news following i, and can someone tell me how to change the title in Joomla 1.5.3.

nywayz my site is not fully completed.

tittat

Reaction score
but you old site is not really bad.... yes the new one looks cool...

SRAkitas

Reaction score
I didn't see the old site, but I like the layout of this, don't really like the colours though, but that is personal preference. 7/10.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Delon, to change the title in Joomla 1.5.3,

Go to your Joomla! 1.5 Administration site and login. In your administration site go to:

Menus - Main Menu (now you are in: Menu Item Manager: mainmenu).

Click on 'Home' link to edit this link (you are now in: Menu Item: Edit).

Click on Parameters System and change or delete the Page title.

If you change the Page title, changed title will be displayed on your Frontpage as a title.

If you delete the Page title, Menu link will be displayed on your Frontpage as a title (in the present case 'Home' will be displayed as title, because 'Home' is the name of the link to the Frontpage).

If you don't want to display any title, set Show Page Title below Page title parameter to 'No'.

Don't forget to save changes.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the help leafypiggy.

not to be mean, but you cant really say that you made a new site, as it is a CMS, but i like the design. Did you make it yourself?

also, what version of Joomla are you running?
i know it's a CMS, but by i made it, i mean that i have made the design and the content.

and

Products Navibar:
"Free Domain Name" is just CO.CC, and it isn't even yours.

Front Page:
Blank?

Title:
Couldn't you say "Delhi Online" instead of "Welcome to the Frontpage". "Frontpage" is like "Microsoft FrontPage".

Login Form:
Make it easier for low resolution monitors to see the login form and signup link. In other words, move the login form up.

News:
Make the news the front page.

RATING!!!:
You got a 7.7/10

most of the problems are now fixed. and it would be nice if you would review it again.