How long does it take to be approved in order to use my x10 free host account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

classifiedsmayhem

Reaction score
Hello guys.

Thank you in advance.

Eugen

Last edited:

atty

Reaction score
I registered my free domain almost a week ago and it has still not yet been activated. It's probably because of the maintenance the staff has been doing.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Downtime is over 60% throughout the year. Google for reviews and check the dates.
Although I can't confirm this, I seriously doubt that we have 60% downtime. I used to have a site on Boru, and in total it had about 7% downtime. So really, this can't be true. x10Hosting is a free service run by volunteers in their free time. Due to the fact that it is free, it is sometimes hit by abusers which could cause a small amount of downtime.

Activation can take two weeks.

I have never seen a case where it takes two weeks. Please do not provide incorrect information. When there is server maintenance, it usually takes about two days, not weeks.

I registered my free domain almost a week ago and it has still not yet been activated. It's probably because of the maintenance the staff has been doing.
What free domain? Could you please create a support ticket from your Account Portal? :)

Due to recent server maintenance, it may take up to 48 hours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.