How many hours do you sleep??

How many Hours do you sleep in 24 hours???

• 2 to 5

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 6 to 8

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • 9 to 11

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 12 to 14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than 14

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
So guys Tell the community How much Hours do you sleep in 24 hours. :drool:

I sleep 8 hours in 24 hours

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
In holidays I sleep more than 12 hours in 24 hours..lol

But for now it 8 hours because i have a busy life. Study etc.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I get anywhere from 6-12 hours of sleep. It widely depends on the day. Most days I'm at 8-10 hours.

stesouthby

Reaction score
i get around 3 hours 4 if am lucky i never seem to be able to sleep its really annoying

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I, unfortunately sleep only 2-4 hours a night, if I'm lucky.

shawntc

Reaction score
I have an awesome work schedule which doesn't require me to start until 11 AM. I typically head to bed a little before 11 PM because the sunlight typically wakes me up around 8 AM, but if I can push through that my alarm wakes me at 9 AM. So really I'm right at that border between 8 and 9 hours. I get my rest!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
6-8 hours a day...maybe 7 a day...if I am on vacation or out of the country...I sleep a total of 2 hours for the first day...meaning from 11PM to 1 AM....that's a FACT...then I sleep 4 1/2 hours so it doesn't mess around with my biological clock... there you have it...

and....if I am not sleeping alone, I am lucky to get 2 hours a night...per every night I go to clubs... if I have general friends or family over, I sleep from 12AM to 5 AM...I usually always wake up at 5 AM or at most 5:30 AM EVERYDAY regardless of what my nights have been like...if I slept at all...

If I am at a wedding, or was at a wedding, I don't sleep much at all maybe 3 hours a day...(Albanian) weddings are a total of 3 days long...NON-Stop if it's done right...What else can I say?...um...I can't sleep on airplanes, or boats, or yachts...or buses or cars or limos...just too much talking taking place.......

I can keep on going but I won't, I have some more important things to do at the moment.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
During weekdays, I normally go to sleep at around 1 AM and wake up a little before 6 AM, which usually results in 5 hours of sleep.