Votes: 3 17.6%
  • not enough credits

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • i can register on my own

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

neteater

Reaction score
hi there i want to ask question to all you guys that how many of you registered a doamin name through x10 using your credits share here if you like

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Several months ago before I handed out much of my credits, at that time I had enough credits to buy 3 domains as well as a few unsuspends.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I wasn't even aware that you could. I have searched the marketplace and the 'user shops'

zen-r

Reaction score
I wasn't even aware that you could. I have searched the marketplace and the 'user shops'

Yes, I've definitely seen it somewhere.

As far as I remember, it was over in the x10Rewards section. That link is in the box which appears at the top right of every page. Had you looked there? I would check it myself, but at the time of posting the link doesn't seem to be working any more :dunno:

Personally, I haven't used x10 to register a domain, since there isn't enough easily obtainable info provided with the offer as to the full Terms of Service, who is the Registrar etc.

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Last edited:

peterhsieh

Reaction score
I would like to get one.. but >< 10000 is quite a bit of points ...

Hopefully I'll get there eventually xD

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I won mine in a contest in November last year. Technically I could buy one though. :)

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Several months ago before I handed out much of my credits, at that time I had enough credits to buy 3 domains as well as a few unsuspends.
Where was I when you did this lol??
I spent under 500 credits and now with 750 or so posts, I still am only a little more than 2/3 there. I don't pin my hopes and dream on getting one any time soon =/

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Where was I when you did this lol??
I spent under 500 credits and now with 750 or so posts, I still am only a little more than 2/3 there. I don't pin my hopes and dream on getting one any time soon =/

No idea. One Steam friend who has an account here needed some money for a game, so I tossed him some credits towards a game (as payment for him buying me a game in the past), and then other members basically PMd me for some credits, and since I didn't have any plans to use them, I just gave people the credits.

neteater

Reaction score
does no one registered a domain using x10 credit i think subheesh(tittat) has registered one