How many times you check your facebook account everyday?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Probably more when someone writes on my wall, because it alerts me on my phone, yet somehow doesn't show me what people write. So I have to log in in order to view my wall or my messages unfortunately.

Logging in means you view advertisements

denzil

Reaction score
only a couple of times a month. It's a waste of time. Like reading through all these forums. What am I doing? haha

maxxaathal48

Reaction score
everytime i use internet i log in to FB and see whats new on my wall and pm box, sometimes little bit of chatting too :biggrin:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
at least once a day, as I also use it as a collaboration platform and also as a forum for the various programs/committees I am part of. It also helps with school work :p

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
All the time my life revolves around facebook.

mikesla115595

Reaction score
Hi.

I think I visited mine about 3 times in 5 weeks. I have never been a fan of facebook really.

Cheers...

alexander.thomas235

Reaction score
i was used to check it several times per day
but not i just use it once for some weeks not ..
i feel like i overcome my worst drug :D

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I used to have my IM client check it for me and give me notifications every few minutes but not anymore. It got too distracting. Now I just check about once a week for a few minutes. I also log in randomly to post updates to my website's page.

Other than that, I don't really use Facebook much anymore.

Last edited:

variant57

Reaction score
The last time I used Facebook on my "public" account (e.g. visible in FB search), I checked it about once every seven seconds, on average. It was pretty bad, and thankfully I realized that, so I got rid of one of my accounts.
I currently have two, one that I check twice a day for updates (and which is hooked up to my phone), and one that I check once a month.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Pretty much daily. I log in first thing in the morning and keep the page open the rest of the day.
However, I do close out if I am heading out for the day, or am spending time with the GF. Otherwise, its open.

hiei_warrior48

Reaction score
I usually log in like once a month, sometimes once every 2 months. I don't really like it that much to be using it often. My buddies on the other hand are complete addicts.

mschellay13

Reaction score
Too many times! I even tried changing my password to something I can't remember so I won't have to log in all the time. And I can just recover the password when I get a break from school.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I hope you know that Facebook's ceo(mark) account got hacked (again?)!
That tells you a lot about security of the site.

PS: i use facebook only when internet browsing is free like in college campus else never.