How many times you check your facebook account everyday?

silveraden

Reaction score
Let's see. I check every couple of minutes when I'm online and doing something...

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I maybe check it couple times a month...I prefer to tell people how "cute" they look in person wearing x or y.

Above that I think Facebook is just a stalkers heaven, just my opinion.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I maybe check it couple times a month...I prefer to tell people how "cute" they look in person wearing x or y.

Above that I think Facebook is just a stalkers heaven, just my opinion.

no offense but today you seem in a bad temper. :p

"wearing x or y" lol

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not a bad temper, just want to shorten up my posts somehow...it's the only way I can think of doing it.

kinley3

Reaction score
I probably sign in four or five times a day. Probably more when someone writes on my wall, because it alerts me on my phone, yet somehow doesn't show me what people write. So I have to log in in order to view my wall or my messages unfortunately.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Multiple times a day. I'm pretty much wired to the internet all the time, from e-mails and text messages and all that, I pretty much know what's happening all the time. I spend my time doing more useful things anyways. I always have TweetDeck open on my PC, so... yeah. It's logged into facebook and twitter. That's all I need!

Jesse

Reaction score
Everyday. As long as there's an internet connection :p

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Once a month if that. It's a stupid pointless website further reducing the value of relationships. There's no way anyone can count tens of thousands of people as friends. Acquaintances maybe.

Sharing is not caring.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Once a month if that. It's a stupid pointless website further reducing the value of relationships. There's no way anyone can count tens of thousands of people as friends. Acquaintances maybe.
Sharing is not caring.
Tell us how you REALLY feel Sharky....
:)

tim4rd

Prime Account
Reaction score
Far too much is the only way to put it. As others have said I'm always wired up. iPhone didn't help when I got one of them!

ulitapawel36

Reaction score
Ha, I'll astonish all of you - I don't have an account! I really don't see the wisdom of having one. :) but my girlfriend seems to check several times a day.

sarwara

Reaction score
on weekends, its always open in a tab, i check only when new notification comes, on weekdays, hardly check it

tdoyle

Reaction score
Probably about once every two days, I don't really like facebook much anymore.

shandy7894

Reaction score
Probably more when someone writes on my wall, because it alerts me on my phone, yet somehow doesn't show me what people write. So I have to log in in order to view my wall or my messages unfortunately.

-----------------------------------------
SEO Dubai
Dubai SEO