Resolved how much upload size do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletip

Reaction score
how much upload size do I have? I got error when upload a plugin

Increase max_file_uploads php.ini ....

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It's actually how many *simultaneous* files can be uploaded, not how big they are individually. x12 has 20 simultaneous files.

This could be an interesting problem for the admins, or maybe the server is just busy.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you changed php version, you may need to edit that on the options tab under "change php version".

yuyisx10

Reaction score
It's 64M on x12. You can verify this by doing a simple <?php echo ini_get("upload_max_filesize"); ?>

http://gjr.x10.mx/qqqq.php

I promise, that's the code. Not <?php echo "64M"; ?> :p
hahahaha nice xD

EDIT: I'm on x15 server :c. Maybe that's why.

The thing is, i have called phpinfo() function and it says it is 2M and I try to upload a image above 2M, my script doesn't upload it at all. Unlike the old server I was, I could do it without any issue.

f52e7fd.png

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
accessphpoptions.png

If the green arrow says anything but "Native (7.2)", click on the option by the red arrow to edit upload_max_filesize

phpoptions-maxupload.png

Scroll down towards the end, and use the drop down to set the desired file size (the native php version have 64M, which is suitable in most cases).

You would need to edit the memory_limit, and post_max_size as well. Memory limit should be higher then both the others and post size should be higher then upload size.

yuyisx10

Reaction score
accessphpoptions.png

If the green arrow says anything but "Native (7.2)", click on the option by the red arrow to edit upload_max_filesize

phpoptions-maxupload.png

Scroll down towards the end, and use the drop down to set the desired file size (the native php version have 64M, which is suitable in most cases).

You would need to edit the memory_limit, and post_max_size as well. Memory limit should be higher then both the others and post size should be higher then upload size.

Wow thanks a LOOTT!. Didn't think we are able to change that kind of options

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
hahahaha nice xD

EDIT: I'm on x15 server :c. Maybe that's why.

The thing is, i have called phpinfo() function and it says it is 2M and I try to upload a image above 2M, my script doesn't upload it at all. Unlike the old server I was, I could do it without any issue.

For security reasons, you should not leave a page with phpinfo() available. It just gives potential hackers information to work with. It's not a backdoor or anything crazy, but you should try to minimize these things. I recommend taking it down or hiding it behind a password.

Status
Not open for further replies.