How To Change Maximum Upload File Size (Wordpress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

solanowx

Reaction score
Pretty self explanatory, I wanted to upload a video to my Wordpress Media Library, but am being told the maximum upload file size is 16 MB.

Which is way too small to test some of my development features for the Wordpress theme I am developing. Can you please increase the maximum file size limit allowed?

I've uploaded a screenshot for better understanding.

Hope to have a prompt response!

Regards,

D.

Attachments

• x10hostin.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 7

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi solanowx,

While we do limit PHP uploads to 16MB on our free hosting plans, I recommend that you look into using FTP to upload your larger files. Using FTP instead is probably the best option for upload your videos. :)

Thank you,

Dom1984

Reaction score
Hi there the limit to upload in wordpress is now 1mb??!?! Did you guys change it? It is quite ridiculous I cannot upload anything now!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

No, the maximum upload size is 16MB. Could this be an issue with your WordPress configuration? :)

Thank you,

Dom1984

Reaction score
Hi,

No, the maximum upload size is 16MB. Could this be an issue with your WordPress configuration? :)

Thank you,
Hi I really don't know i have had so many problems with wordpress I thought I would trey a different blog software. Can yu recommend something that works better but still can stream music and store photos..

Status
Not open for further replies.