how to create and execute echo/secure data to display

royal.prnvd

Reaction score
i want to create only two files or html page

1 royal_main.htm

as main file

2 royal_store.htm

for storing various data, only able to access via main file, no one download this and no one can open it directly by mean is to set permission to access only from main html

so

when i open main files it must have option (like search kinda, or exact keyword)

when i write/put data there and click ok

it display on screen only those data which are associated with it

so that i can secure other data

suppose

i wrote something funny about my friend A and friend B, i stored it into "royal_store.htm"

i want to display data of only friend B and friend A data remain secure....

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I am struggling to understand your question. Are you saying you wish to password protect royal_store.htm , because if so you can create a new directory and move royal_store.htm inside your new directory. Then you can use the Password Protect Directory feature in cPanel.

royal.prnvd

Reaction score
no i want to store detail of friend A and B into one page (royal_store.htm), and then define as command for both separately so when main page (royal_main.htm) indicate specified command for A it display A detail, and B must be secure {sorry for bad english}

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think this is possible with HTML securely. May I recommend using MySQL/PHP to accomplish this. There are some pretty good tutorials around...

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
MySQL, Database, Tutorial, PHP, Beginner

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Note that you cannot prevent someone who has access to a page from downloading it since (by definition) they must be able to download the page in order to access it.