How to earn money?

memic89568936

Reaction score
There are lot of ways to make money online.
Do some research on genuine ways to make money online so you will get your answer.
I just want to tell you that, before investing any single dime think twice, make strong research on that opportunity.

Remember Internet is Full of opportunities as well as SCAMS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make money online from affiliate monster

stardom

Reaction score
Advertisements. Premium Memberships. Sell a service. Affiliate Marketing. There is a number of ways to do this. The glory of it is. It is almost all passive income once you get the ball rolling.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
To earn from internet is no easy task. I am tired, I am frustrated.

when i was not getting visitors i was trying to make visitors and now when i am getting lot a lot of visitors i am struggling to keep my CPC large enough to give me profit.

baidya.singh66

Reaction score
To earn from internet is no easy task. I am tired, I am frustrated.

when i was not getting visitors i was trying to make visitors and now when i am getting lot a lot of visitors i am struggling to keep my CPC large enough to give me profit.

I really agree. Its not easy.It requires time and effective good work.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Many people start a site with the notion of starting a site.

They then later choose to go ahead and try and make money from having "started" a site.

These people go on and on, and then only make a few cents or dollars a month, if THEY are LUCKY...and when they do make it, they make it by accident, or through adsense.
-----

Here is what sets aside a person who makes A LOT OF MONEY ONLINE and a person who DOESN'T MAKE MONEY online to the extent that the failure is wasting time...time he could have spent with a normal job.

----

You want to make money?...when you start this process...you better make sure you'll be making minumum wage of $ 7.25 an hour...or I guess you might as well quit if that's not possible for you to make.

----

In order to make money online you must do some research.....WELL I hate to say it, but knowing how to make money does not mean you shall make money.

----

In order to make money you just do step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4....and that's it!

WELL I hate to say it but someone that says something along those lines isn't telling you the whole picture.

----

You want to make money online and know affiliate marketing is PERFECT...well...you better think about this one, because this is going to take you weeks, months or even years to master with a good teacher....the benefits are THERE IF YOU LEARN the SYSTEM, FOLLOW THE SYSTEM, AND WORK HARD WITH the SYSTEM

----

Those are the ....I want to make money online thoughts for those who don't make it.
Those are the ....I want to make money online, and AM making money online thoughts for those who do make money.
Those are the ....I want to make money online, but don't know how to make money online, EVEN WHEN it's outlined in front of me thoughts hundreds of thousands of people have.

--------

Now listen to my thoughts...And I'm not bull $^&ting with you : )

--------

You want to make money? HOW ABOUT you get out there and get yourself a normal job...I don't like this option but it's one billions of people follow.

You want to make money? HOW ABOUT...you listen up to what those ebooks tell you to do, or those article posts, or forum posts tell you to do?

THAT RIGHT THERE IS GOLD....THAT RIGHT THERE IS WORTH 1 MILLION DOLLARS.

You must do as you are told, from those doing what they are telling you to do, that are in fact making a living online whether or not they are making that living by telling you to do what it is they are not truly doing!

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE??

Want simpler terms? That EVERYONE even my 11 year old neighbor understands? You see if a teacher tells him 9 x's 9 = 81.... good...then he goes on figuring out how to multiply and read and all that....he "learns".

You have EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER NEED, to make money right from your computer. You have EVERYTHING!!!

BUT, AND THIS IS A GREAT BUT!!!!!

What you do not have is... and I will be HONEST and BLUNT WITH YOU...

YOU DO NOT HAVE the WILL POWER, the CORRECT THINKING, THE PERSEVERANCE IT TAKES TO MAKE A LIVING ONLINE.

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? BECAUSE if you fail making it online, IT DOES NOT MATTER because you will probably LOSE NOTHING for failing...

You want to know why people make money with a normal job? BECAUSE if they don't, they get EVICTED FROM THEIR APARTMENTS OR HOMES, they get their car SEIZED, and their CHILDREN TAKEN AWAY.

THAT is the real truth.

BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ANYTHING TOOO GREAT OF VALUE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT!

Does this all MAKE SENSE>?
Does this make sense to you??? TO ANY OF YOU?

Yes I know I have a bunch of CAPS writing, and don't get pissed off at myself for it, chances are 99.9% OF ALL the people that are going to read this post THEY ARE NOT going to read all of it....that right there shows how much money they want to make...

THEY WANT TO MAKE NONE, NADDA, SPLIT...ZIT!

ZERO !

Ladies and Gentle Men, in order to make money you need to have a GREAT DEAL TO LOSE IF YOU DO NOT SUCCEED.

Now how can that last sentence be described? OR Interpretted?

IT MEANS if you lose nothing trying to make money online you will NOT MAKE IT, it means if you don't try, do as you are told, work towards something EVERY DAY, you shall and WILL MOST DEFINITELY LOSE!

THE GREATEST and MOST successful people in the online industries are making money because they have a great deal to lose.

The greatest and mos successful people in the online industries that have become millionaires or billionaires offering services or products DID NOT have something known as a "job" to fall back on...and if they did, they knew JOBS ARE for those who are weak, unambitious, they know it is UNETHICAL to get a job.

You know those Paid To Click opportunities or paid to watch an ad type of thing...they are also "jobs" it is just that many people do not understand how, or do not want to understand how. The best way to earn money is to LITERALLY strip the fact that you can fall back to a normal 9-5 Job Monday through Saturday.

Ladies and Gentlemen, do you like what I am telling you? WATCH HISTORY and it's past WEALTHY MEN and WOMEN, you shall notice that it was when they were STARVING, LOSING THEIR HOMES, THEIR FAMILIES that THEY PULLED THEMSELVES TOGETHER AND MADE THEMSELVES TAKE THAT PLUNGE into making 10, 20,50 or even $100,000.00 ONLINE.

They took that plunge when they had nothing to fall back to, that made them that $ 1,000,000.00 A MONTH. YOU MAY say it is impossible, but I can assure you all, that when it comes to money, there is no limit to how much you can make as long as another individual in the world has some in his pockets or under their broken down BED, in a 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom apartment moments before he or she is being evicted!

You want to make that extra $ 5,000.00 a month? How about that extra $ 20,000.00 a month....what if I can GUARANTEE YOU WILL MAKE a MERE $ 1,000.00 a week!

Will you take me up on that guarantee?

You see...I run membership websites. I offer knowledge, and skills, and that is my way to earn a living and while doing so, I charge as much as I can possibly get. Sometimes I charge such drastic amounts that because it COSTS soo much to have myself teach you, people join!

It's kind of like the "If this TV costs more, it must be better" thought that millions of people have engraved within their heads.

You want to make $ 1,000.00 a week?
I can guarantee you will make $ 1,000.00 A WEEK after following EVERY SINGLE THING I TELL YOU at one of my membership sites.

You want to know the price to join? I bet you aren't going to like this but the price I charge is $ 1,000.00 A MONTH.

That is right, I will guarantee you shall make $ 1,000.00 a WEEK with what I will tell you to do that I am confident enough, to offer a $ 1,000.00 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If after 2 months you find that what I am telling you to do you didn't make you that $ 1,000.00 a week.

You see...my price MAKES SURE PEOPLE do what I tell them to do online, it makes them follow my steps so that THEY DO SUCCEED BECAUSE if they don't...they lose MONEY. People need motivation, that is one simple, never-to-be-forgotten tip!

Interested in my program? Feel free to private message me and I will send you a link to my Membership site.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes I understand, and with the way you replied, I bet you think I'm a scammer... hehe.

You see thinking that the ability to make an extra 1k a week, it alone, your thoughts, make it come true 99.9% for the one that thinks it.

Because you or anyone else doubts what I have to offer as being genuine and true they will doubt themselves to failure. This is coming from the psychologist within myself.

....My membership organizations are hosted by x10hosting...it even says that on my sites...a clear way to get back at a scammer is by going straight to the hosting company of that scammer. I'm no idiot, an informed individual would notice such and thus work towards my credibility. An idiot will look at such and think...ahhhhh.....ummmmm...

You see people fail because of themselves and the barriers they themselves create within themselves.

Last edited:

ronforan21

Reaction score
We'd all wish it'd be easier to make money online, but it takes a lot of dedication and hard work.

kaushal.aniket26

Reaction score
Forget about the adsense. Newbies should try there luck with affiliate marketing. Once you learn and start to make some money in there, then you can move to your own business.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
affiliate markets?

most of them never pay bro. If you read their ToS carefully then you may discover the truth.