how to increase PR of a blog?

mandy0

Reaction score
Hey guyz,
can you help me out? I can't afford to pay some hundred bucks to get my PR increased. I want to know how did you increase your PR.. and how should I increase. Please help out. Thanks!

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
Hey guyz,
can you help me out? I can't afford to pay some hundred bucks to get my PR increased. I want to know how did you increase your PR.. and how should I increase. Please help out. Thanks!

USe email marketing..........
social marketing............
Forum marketing............
It will help you.................

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Keep your money, there is nothing that can be done to improve your PR because Google no longer indexes .co.cc domains.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Since the last algorithm update, Google consider co.cc sites as spam so first you need to buy a own domain.

Regards!

Zora2012

Reaction score
Follow off page SEO strategy - Blog Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get effective traffic and quality backlink.

titly555

Banned
Reaction score
Some on page and off page activity help to increase page rank and traffic. On page activities are:
01) Competition Analysis
02) Content Optimization
03) Internal Linking structure Changes
04) URL Structure Changes
05) Site-map updating / creation
06) Keyword URL Mapping

Off page activities are:
01) Directory Submission
02) Social Bookmarking
03) Blog Commenting
04) Forum Commenting
05) Posting Stories in relevant blog websites
06) Submitting Articles in relevant article websites

jayanta1

Banned
Reaction score
As soon as you have set up your own blog, the first thing you want to know is how to make Google notice your blog and give it a great page ranking. It is possible to increase Google page rank of your blog or site if you follow a few handy tips. Make sure that you provide only valuable, high quality and non-plagiarized content on your site. Check and double check that none of the links that are pointing towards your site are purchased from link farms and that sort of shady stuff.

arindamdutta16

Reaction score
Blog post is a great source of backlink, that increase pr fist. A blog is like an online diary than anybody can read and leave comments on. There are a lot people who use blogs for this purpose. We can get more quality backlink here. Blog Commenting is the best techniques of Link building process. Blog commenting is one of the best way of good traffic.