How to make the internet 10 times cooler.

saif7463

Reaction score
EXCUSE THE CAPS, BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

UNFORTUNATELY, MOST SITES DO NOT USE ALL CAPS. AND THAT IS WHY I PROPOSE THE FOLLOWING TO WORKAROUND THIS VEXING PROBLEM.

SAVE THE FOLLOWING AS CCC.CSS:
Code:
body {text-transform:uppercase !important;}

IN INTERNET EXPLORER, GO TO TOOLS --> INTERNET OPTIONS. SELECT ACCESSIBILITY. CHECK OFF "FORMAT DOCUMENTS USING MY STYLE SHEET". AND THEN CHOOSE CCC.CSS FOR SOME REAL FUN!

OR IN FIREFOX, SAVE THAT AS "USERCONTENT.CSS" AND PLACE IT IN THE CHROME DIRECTORY OF YOUR PROFILE!

FUN FUN FUN!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
EXCUSE THE CAPS, BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

UNFORTUNATELY, MOST SITES DO NOT USE ALL CAPS. AND THAT IS WHY I PROPOSE THE FOLLOWING TO WORKAROUND THIS VEXING PROBLEM.

SAVE THE FOLLOWING AS CCC.CSS:
Code:
body {text-transform:uppercase !important;}
IN INTERNET EXPLORER, GO TO TOOLS --> INTERNET OPTIONS. SELECT ACCESSIBILITY. CHECK OFF "FORMAT DOCUMENTS USING MY STYLE SHEET". AND THEN CHOOSE CCC.CSS FOR SOME REAL FUN!

OR IN FIREFOX, SAVE THAT AS "USERCONTENT.CSS" AND PLACE IT IN THE CHROME DIRECTORY OF YOUR PROFILE!

FUN FUN FUN!

You know, if you applied a custom stylesheet to your browser, and you want everything to appear in capital letters, you could've spared us the headache and written your post in proper capitalization. That way, it would appear as all capital letters to you, and not drive the rest of us crazy.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@saif7463: What are you on? lol

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Caps in my opinion are to be used fashionably, and resonably...all caps everywhere....would just make you think, no caps everywhere is cooler... :)

I hope you understood what I meant.

3dhomejoe

Reaction score
in my terms if someone is using caps, then that means they are yelling...

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
in my terms if someone is using caps, then that means they are yelling...

That's generally what is implied when people use all capital letters, but some people use it for style, like this:

MY NAME IS ADAM

That actually resembles my handwriting, as you can see in my avatar, which is what my signature looks like.

Last edited:

saif7463

Reaction score
You know, if you applied a custom stylesheet to your browser, and you want everything to appear in capital letters, you could've spared us the headache and written your post in proper capitalization. That way, it would appear as all capital letters to you, and not drive the rest of us crazy.

The message was intended for those who enjoy Caps Lock. Those who are annoyed by it, would have hopefully ignored the thread entirely. ^-^; It was also in my intention to make the title in all caps to ward off such people as yourself, but apparently the forum automatically applies proper capitalization.
Edit:
@saif7463: What are you on? lol

Sometimes late at night, strange ideas pop into my head. I then act on such ideas. This would be one of those times. Heh.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
The message was intended for those who enjoy Caps Lock. Those who are annoyed by it, would have hopefully ignored the thread entirely. ^-^; It was also in my intention to make the title in all caps to ward off such people as yourself, but apparently the forum automatically applies proper capitalization.

This can usually be accomplished by a few tricks, such as this:

HOW TO MAKE THE INTERNET 10 TlMES COOLER.

(Where the I in "times" is replaced by a lower-case L.)

It's not encouraged to do so, however, as it will annoy people browsing the forums, and might get some moderators mad at you. :p