How to make your own forum...in less than 2min and FREE

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
ok first of all...(i don't have the link)go to my forum (link) and go to VERY bottom...you'll see a link saying "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Want a free community? Creat forum here!" click on the link and a page should pop up...fill out the information needed...let you know the forum DOES NOT INTEHGRATE INTO YOUR SITE! IT IS A DIFFERENT SITE COMPLETELY! PUT IT IS STILL FREE!! If this helped anyone please give my REP+ or donate a couple redits =D (perferably rep+)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GOOD LUCK!
[/FONT]

dweng85

Reaction score
hmmm x10's cpanel provides the same service with phpbb3. also instead of createforum.net you have your own domain. However i would choose createforum.net because it has alot of additional addons ready for installation rather than you doing all the work yourself. Thanks. I will look into this later.

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
No problem =D...i searched for HOURS trying to find a good FREE forum...also if u like it please give rep+

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Isn't it kind of easy to get your own forum, you just need to install one of the ones that are already on fantasico within the Cpanel. That is probably the best information to give anyone trying to make a forum on x10hosting.

I can't find the link on your forums, could you please post a direct link.

LHVWB

Reaction score
It looks pretty nice, have you set it up so that you can park your own domain onto the forum that you create?

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
domain? you mean like here its .x10hosting? no its always .creatforum.net...but i really dont mind xP

BorderLineSigs

Reaction score
? how all you have to do is go to that site and type in the website you want...your email and thats it! =O how can it be easier than that!!!!

Hauzer

Reaction score
Yes, InvisionFree would be much better (http://invisionfree.com/). It's basicly a IPB but an old out-of-dated one.

You wouldn't really expect them to give a paid IPB which would be illegal but the version IPB 1.3.1 or lower is free now and thats what they offer, so that's not that bad.

Also, your hosting panel offers you to install this with one click. You'll at the end have to go to the link and fill out your details (Pretty much the same on the link provided but with a little extra of SQL). Then that'll be installed on your own host and you'll have total control over aswell it'll be on your own domain as stated.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Just install phpBB3 from Fantastico.
BorderLineSigs is using the Acid Tech theme.
I'll post a tutorial on how to set one up on your x10 account.
:)

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Please don't gravedig.

Request Lock on this Topic

redivy

Reaction score
phpBB2 | phpBB3 | punBB | Invision Which one should I choose ?

I am a complete hosting beginner :embarasse
This thread has been bumped twice!
This should be closed now...

Anyways, Forumotion really does suck. I tried it a couple months back and absolutely hated it. I'm sticking with the software that you can download...