How to make your site faster, smarter, and safer!

b3n199

Reaction score
Cloudflare can only help with the static elements of your site -- static HTML pages, CSS and JavaScript files, images and so forth. It does that by figuring out what parts of your site don't change, and storing a local copy of those elements on several different servers in several places throughout the world. It cannot help with dynamic elements. Anything that needs to be calculated at the web server, like reading from or writing to a database, still has to come from the web server; Cloudflare's CDN (content delivery network) can't help at all with things that change on every request, and it certainly can't help with updates and changes you (or your users) make through web submissions.
cloudflare is free and very proffessional. the customer support is friendly, they help me a lot even i am they free member. you should try they service. it's could help your website rank higher.

dslayerx

Reaction score
cloudflare is free and very proffessional. the customer support is friendly, they help me a lot even i am they free member. you should try they service. it's could help your website rank higher.

Thanks for your info :)
gonna check them out.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

I'm not entirely sure why you quoted my posting. Were you trying to refute it? A proxy CDN like CloudFlare will only help with static elements; it can't cache dynamic pages. If you have a horrible mess of CMS and plugins that takes forever to generate your most basic pages, it doesn't matter that your CSS and images load a little faster -- the problem is that the dynamic HTML you are creating takes too long to serve. Your problem will remain until you fix your code. CloudFlare isn't magic. Yes, it can help, but it's a finishing touch, not a starting point.

And the page load component of PageRank, by the way, depends entirely on HTML and JavaScript -- Google doesn't care how long your images or CSS takes to load since the bot doesn't load either of them. If you are looking at speed as a component of SEO, look at your code (and local caching of dynamic data). Speeding up image and stylesheet loads will help you with your bounce rate, but it won't affect your search rankings.

b3n199

Reaction score
im not try to refute. you're right. they just finishing touch but could help with compressing javascript and html on visitor browser. also could help if you have isp ping networking problem. and website security

cptzoap84

Reaction score
I'm using CloudFlare for 1 year, i added several websites to their network and they never dissapointed me. Excellent service and the support is very fast :)

cheezo

Reaction score
if you just upload files with small file size, you'll definitely make your site faster. but it still depend on the bandwidth though

lolmedia

Reaction score
Hi, I'm needing some help please !

how can I change servers's name ?

Update your name servers

The final step is to update the name servers for lolmediacenter.x10.mx. To do this, you will need to go to your DNS provider and change your name servers. Once updated, please return to this page and click the green button.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That happens automatically if you use the Cloudflare tool in cPanel for your Free Hosting subdomain rather than trying to do it manually. The instructions you are following assume you are using a purchased domain.

lolmedia

Reaction score
Thank you for answer my questions ^^

but I didn't find Cloudflare tool in Cpanel ! It was in the Cpanel before, but no more now :/

ezadx10b

Reaction score
im using htaccess

<IfModule mod_expires.c>
# Enable expiration control
ExpiresActive On

# Default expiration: 1 hour after request
ExpiresDefault "now plus 1 hour"

# CSS and JS expiration: 1 week after request
ExpiresByType text/css "now plus 1 week"
ExpiresByType application/javascript "now plus 1 week"
ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "now plus 1 week"

# Image files expiration: 1 month after request
ExpiresByType image/bmp "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/gif "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/jpeg "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/jp2 "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/pipeg "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/png "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/svg+xml "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/tiff "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/vnd.microsoft.icon "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/x-icon "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/ico "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/icon "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType text/ico "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType application/ico "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/vnd.wap.wbmp "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType application/vnd.wap.wbxml "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType application/smil "now plus 1 month"

# Audio files expiration: 1 month after request
ExpiresByType audio/basic "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType audio/mid "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType audio/midi "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType audio/mpeg "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType audio/x-aiff "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType audio/x-mpegurl "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType audio/x-pn-realaudio "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType audio/x-wav "now plus 1 month"

# Movie files expiration: 1 month after request
ExpiresByType application/x-shockwave-flash "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType x-world/x-vrml "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType video/x-msvideo "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType video/mpeg "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType video/mp4 "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType video/quicktime "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType video/x-la-asf "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType video/x-ms-asf "now plus 1 month"
</IfModule>
or u can read some tutorial on my blog..dont took the bad..took the good 1. :)

Last edited:

melavoy

Reaction score
Hello, i've recently found out about CF and it really sounds interesting.

My question: has Could Flare been discontinued from x10hosting? I dont not see it in Cpanel... I just made a new account few days ago, could that be why I don't see it?

Last edited: