how to put a link in signature ?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anybody please tell me how to add a link into my signature ? I can't find any place to put signature when i go to settings, edit profile.

please help me.

Thanks for help

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i ,
I got this message .see---

"Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature."

can you tell my, why ?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Not enough posts, more than likely. I believe if you're still seeing the captcha, you can't have the signature yet; it should allow it after 5 or 10 posts (more likely 10 since you're at 6 now and it sounds like it's still not available).

Reaction score
Ohh! is it ! then after 10 post/reply , I don't need to fill such a disgusting Captcha , and I can put a link as my signature ?

Thanks dear .

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

It's Working Now .Gr8 !
Thank you LiveWar .

theone48

Reaction score
Yes, I experienced this too, it's the standard. you can then put a link in your signature the same way as you would in a comment. Just click the link icon and a popup will appear for you to fill in the link address and then save. Tip: if you want a different text to appear in a link other than the link address, type the desired text, then highlight it and after click the link icon to input address. I've sent you a friend invite (which you need to accept to be valid), in case you have further questions or just need you can post me a visitor message. In case of technical difficulty you can also avail of Live Chat (where I am known as T1), which is open 24/7 and staffed with other friendly service volunteers ready to be of assistance when available. Welcome to x10 and may you have a pleasant stay.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Ha ha, yeah. When you have 300 posts you can reply to issues in the Free Hosting forum.