How to spin the image as we want? Let show me minutely.

anhminh

Reaction score
Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your second link is NOT a 2D-style image. The first link leads to "graphic" images of the type one would create in a vector illustration program like Illustrator or Inkscape. (That's "graphic" used in its old sense, meaning the sort of thing you'd produce with a woodcut, linocut or engraving.) The second, while not entirely natural, is an example of "photorealism", such as one would create in Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or the GIMP. Both are "3D", in the sense that they try to create a sense of depth in the image. And now that you have completely clouded the issue, would you mind trying to restate your question in a way that it can be understood?

accel

Reaction score
Your second link is NOT a 2D-style image. The first link leads to "graphic" images of the type one would create in a vector illustration program like Illustrator or Inkscape. (That's "graphic" used in its old sense, meaning the sort of thing you'd produce with a woodcut, linocut or engraving.) The second, while not entirely natural, is an example of "photorealism", such as one would create in Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or the GIMP. Both are "3D", in the sense that they try to create a sense of depth in the image. And now that you have completely clouded the issue, would you mind trying to restate your question in a way that it can be understood?

Now that your done rather complicating the entire situation...he states that he wants a type of flag design as in the first post, a "Thai" flag. He wants a U.S. flag resembling the design of the Thai flag, except not the flag itself.

A bit more simply: He wants a U.S. flag that looks exactly like the Thai flag on the first post. That's all.

anhminh

Reaction score
in another way, I want to see the back of the flag and the front of the flag at once.

Last edited:

anhminh

Reaction score

Yes, I am restating my question: I want a static (not animating) image of any flag of any country waving like the flag in the image which I have showed above i.e. the flag of Thailand.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

I thank you much for all the software you suggested me. It is really helpful because I was clogged when trying to find the solution for this. Thanks again.