How to Terminate My Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

largethink387

Reaction score
I have to terminate my account for some reasone in my side. But I didn't find how to do it. Could you please tell me that.

Ira

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Just ask here in this forum. Have you taken all necessary backups? Please post back with the answer and also tell us what your cPanel username is.

largethink387

Reaction score
Here is my screen name largethink387. As matter of fact I am not really want to terminate my account but change x10hosting ip stoli to be another server ip becuase I want to my site be browsed by Chinese. Yet the stoli server was blocked by the Government's so-called Great Firewall. And I don't know now how to change x10hosting server ip from stoli to another one except terminating the account first. In case I terminate my this account and register another account again, how I will ensure the server not to be stoli again?

Ira.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately it's not possible to guarantee you'll be on another server if you sign up again, and we cannot provide server-server transfers for individual users. There is no way to change the IP of the server either. The only thing i could recommend is upgrading to a paid plan where you can have your own dedicated IP address.

Regards,
Jarryd

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Just ask here in this forum. Have you taken all necessary backups? Please post back with the answer and also tell us what your cPanel username is.

The cPanel username must have 8 characters or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.