How to Unsuspend Free Hosting Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemuel.asibal15

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks a lot MaestroFX1! You save me. I will be deleting some web files to lessen the use of x10hosting resources. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Hi,

It's suspended again just suddenly a while ago. I really don't know what things I did that my website consumes much of the x10hosting resources. Can you tell me how? Tell me what to do to lessen the use of resources. I'm lost :(

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Disable your caching plugin if you can - you're triggering HRU suspensions for excessive CPU. It's only spawning 1 thread per view, but that 1 thread is taking 35%+ of the CPU available to the server and doing so for extended periods of time.

The page that caused this to suspend is changing; in one case it was http://semprelaquiz.x10.mx/online-test-menu/ , in the next it's just the regular index page - that would generally indicate a plugin, and caching plugins are first to blame. I also noticed I can see 2 installed - advanced-cache.php, and quick-cache, so there's definitely a risk here. If you can't get into Wordpress to disable them, rename the plugins folder inside wp-content to plugins2 or something similar, and WP will assume no plugins installed, or if you prefer, delete the two folders for the cache plugins, and that should solve it too :)

In any case, it's unsuspending again shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.