Huge List Of Free MMO Games

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Second Life
http://secondlife.com
3D virtual world that is owned by its players. Although land is sold for real money, the game does offer a free basic membership.

I tried playing Second Life one day.

Then my laptop overheated to 95 degrees Celsius and restarted automatically so it wouldn't boil itself to death.

Also, a little off topic - Mafuzzer, you might want to fix your signature, the image from Photobucket was moved or deleted, apparently.

Last edited:

gavicus

Reaction score
I played Anarchy Online back when it wasn't free. Fun game. They charge for the use of any of their upgrades (added classes, content/storyline), but the game is very playable without it.

I played Conquer Online for a little while and decided I was too spoiled by the other games that have better graphics. If I'd found it before I'd tried Everquest back in the day, I'd probably have liked it a lot.

G

pinkeh

Reaction score
Gate to Heaven's servers have been terminated already. It wasnt a very well developed game anyway. People hacked it apart brute force.

Clinton

Reaction score
I still haven't managed to get myself back into Guild Wars. I just don't have the time to invest these days :(

maxmoda

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhh great
i like this games, i played one but no is in the list
the name is dofus,
i want to play one again........

thanks

dojodesigns

Reaction score
I don't believe you covered it on your list... and since this is my first post, even before my introduction, I will

aeriagames.com has a great MMO called 12Sky2... I really enjoyed it, it actually was kinda addictive.

sparhawk310

Reaction score
Yeah I kind of noticed that RuneScape had been left off the list. Was this just an oversight? Remember that RuneScape has both Free 2 Play and Pay 2 Play options. Its location is www.RuneScape.com and is owned and designed by Jagex LTD. It offers both high detail graphics and low end graphics. My entire family plays this game and it is really a fun game. Besides it is cheaper than World of Warcraft per person if you decide to use the pay version. Free version is just as much fun as the pay version. All this aside you can do what you want in this game and do it whenever you feel like it. Guinness Book of Records lists Runescape as the number one free game with the most active players.

krushinator

Reaction score
the worst free mmo is definitely Evony,

its such a pain in the a**. When i am at work and searching through some sites for a company or for research i get that stupid advert with the almost naked big boobed woman and it looks so damn suspicious and i have been questioned about it on 3 separate occasions.

techdude300

Reaction score
There is a free MMO that is currently in closed beta called Earth Eternal. I'm beta testing it, and so far it looks awesome. It can be run in a browser or downloaded as a client. You have to sign up and wait for a beta key for now, but they should be putting it in open beta soon. Check it out:
http://www.eartheternal.com/