hy, Im new here.. but why I got suspended?

zen-r

Reaction score
@ bspargur - If you're not intelligent enough to read a very simple ToS, as you were requested to when you signed up, you're obviously not intelligent enough to manage a website.

So you're better off leaving, & going back to playing with your friends on the swings, or whatever it is you kiddies like to do nowadays.

Thanks for your bad language here, by the way - I'm sure it will get edited out to hopefully make you sound less stupid.

@ lenscamera - take a look in your Account Panel, & it should tell you why you got suspended. If it was for reasons of inactivity, you should be able to unsuspend yourself.

If you need more help in understanding how to avoid this in future, please read the ToS & look through previous threads here. This topic gets brought up on a daily basis. :)

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This sucks because it happens to me. First of all, I never saw the requirement to have to login when I signed up, so ok, no big deal.. after the 1st suspension I unsuspended and logged in, only to find out 2 days later that I was suspended the very day after I was unsuspended. I have now been suspended 4 times despite my logins and I don't think the site has ever been up since I uploaded it 2 months ago. WHERE IS THE FUKCINGING EMAIL to remind to me to login or to at the very least to tell me that my account was suspended???? This may be a free site and all, but all I wanted was a basic free no-hassle site and X10HOSTING IS NOT IT. I WILL BE GOING ELSEWHERE since the customer service here sucks. SUSPEND THIS YOU ASSHOLES

Hmm. Real mature.

-------------

Anyways lenscamera,

You just have to login at least once every two weeks, it may be a good idea to browse around after you log in to be sure the system detects your login.

BTW: Welcome to x10hosting! :D

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
lenscamera: Make sure you do login to the forums

As stated above, it is a good idea to at least check the news when you are here (News and Announcements and Services Alerts).

Logging in to account panel, cpanel or ftp and such things does not count in regards of keeping your account active.

p3d0b34r

Reaction score
Don't know how I wound up reading this thread. Probably less reason to post in it now that the "nice guy" has been removed let alone the fact the question has been answered. I just thought it was funny

bspargur said:
I WILL BE GOING ELSEWHERE since the customer service here sucks.

Just putting this out there basically because I don't feel I have yet, but the main reason I stayed with x10hosting is because of the customer service... Just saying.

:eek:p:

zen-r

Reaction score
Oops.....the quote from bspargur needs editing out of jtwhite's post as well!

glowfriend

Reaction score
Don't know how I wound up reading this thread. Probably less reason to post in it now that the "nice guy" has been removed let alone the fact the question has been answered. I just thought it was funny

Just putting this out there basically because I don't feel I have yet, but the main reason I stayed with x10hosting is because of the customer service... Just saying.

:eek:p:

+1 - free service does not mean lots of fake smiles and fake promises.
X10hosting has been too good to compare with any free service around.

:cool:

datababe

Reaction score
Well, then too for the princely sum of $3 you can turn off the account timer for a whole year. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. :cool:

coolv1994

Reaction score
You need to login at least once every two weeks. It would also be a good idea to read the TOS.