I accessed but now i can't access to DirectAdmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilbaox1

Reaction score
Hi, thanks a lot for your effort. I am seeing that you answer these post every day and night during these weeks.

After a lot of days, yesterday I get access to DirectAdmin. I logged in Cpanel, redirect to DirectAdmin and after that, I get managed to access to DirectAdmin.

Today I have tried it again, go to Cpanel, write down my email and pass and finally, click on "open cpanel" after usual wait.

But now, sometimes doesn't see directadmin (error on https://x14.x10hosting.com:2222/CMD_LOGIN, no response), and sometimes, wrong user-password.

Three questions.
1. do i have to log in cpanel first, or is there any direct link to directadmin?
2. in directadmin we have to user email as username, or username that appears on Cpanel after you log in with your email
3. may be i have to wait more days?

Thanks a lot for your effort.

Happy Christmas.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
1. There is a direct link to directadmin: https://x14.x10hosting.com:2222 (for your server, note that it would not count towards activity to use the direct login)

2. You would use username that appears on cpanel efter loging in (same as your forumusername in your case)

3. Logins might be flaky due to the servers still being worked on, but it should for the most be possible to login to your account.

bilbaox1

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Anna, but it is impossible. i have tried with my usernmae and the same password as cPanel, and no luck.
May it be becuase migration? Or we have to generate another password? The password is correct, as I can log in in cPanel with my email and that password.

Happy new year !!!

stormsto

Reaction score
I have the same issue, when I tried the suggested link the connection fails:

This site can’t be reached
x14.x10hosting.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

coocakes

Reaction score
It does not matter to me, for a few days directadmin has not allowed me to access, last night I finally could, but today in the morning happened the same error take again

Error:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
in that post you have on stackoverflow, the code you have there,
<Directory"/path/to/source/file/directory/www">
will NOT work for you, that code is meant ONLY if you have access
to the main Apache directory, it will NOT work in htaccess.

Status
Not open for further replies.