I am a returning customer. I am having some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

axyse

Reaction score
I used to host with x10 for several years... 2008 through 2011. I came back to x10 to host a site for my company. My current account which has a domain parked, and the sub domain is tgc.x10.biz, which is the free hosting seams not to be configured right. The cpanel says my username is tgcx10bz and also says that is my username for the forums. I cannot access the forums with tgcx10bz. When I did a password reset it emailed a reset for my old username which is what I am on now. I parked a domain here to try before I buy to see how the service is these days. Well I cannot access any ftp user I set up for the parked domain. I have to use my new account name and that is the only ftp that I have. Can I possibly get these issues fixed?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I can see your website loading fine on both your main domain and your Parked Domain right now. Please note, however, that your main domain is tgb.x10.bz (rather than .biz). If you're having problems accessing your Parked Domain, please try clearing your cache. :)

You should be able to connect to FTP by using your cPanel username and password for the credentials, and using your domain as the FTP host. ;) If you are still having problems, please could you provide me with the username you are entering when failing to connect to FTP?

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.