I am not able to login in my cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x4rth99

Reaction score
I am not able to login in my cpanel but domain is working. Please help me :frown:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Fix'd; you were using Orkut Tools which are a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy as they're spamming/flooding tools.

This is a permanent zero tolerance suspension with no further access to the account allowed, including backups. Thanks for using x10hosting!

0x4rth99

Reaction score
I know but i want my data back.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

and ya am not going to use this account. I had purchase my own hosting

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
That'd be giving you backups, which aren't possible once you've been suspended.

Here's the applicable part of the TOS you broke that says why:

4. Cancellation & Refunds

x10Hosting reserves the right to cancel any service provided at any time. In this event customers will be entitled to a prorated refund based upon the remaining period of membership. If a customer contravenes x10Hosting's terms of service, a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation by x10Hosting or the customer. Any incentives offered to customers when opening the account will also be cancelled. Customers may be given the option to purchase services which were offered as start-up incentives in the result of a cancellation. Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable.

You broke/contravened the TOS, so no refunds are allowed. Refunds includes $, and in this case backups.

Also:
6. System Backups

Backups are the sole responsibility of the customer. x10Hosting retains and offers backups to the customer but does not guarantee this service from failure. It is recommended all customers keep their own backups.

Once suspended you're no longer considered a customer, so we aren't obligated to give backups. The TOS also indicates you're responsible for them, so you should have already had a backup from -before- you were suspended. If you didn't, that's not our problem.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Read both of my posts above; they detail why you were suspended and why it is no longer possible for us to help you.

0x4rth99

Reaction score
I know am violting your rules. but now am not using this account cause am waiting for my data. but you suspend my account :((

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Case closed. Closing thread.

You were suspended for violating our TOS, you did it by uploading tools for spamming/flooding. We consider this a serious violation and thus your account is permanently suspended.

Under no circumstances will your account be re-opened, and no backups will be given out.

The account will remain suspended until automatically terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.