I am not getting reset password email in my email address.

learnsco

Reaction score
I am from India and I have an free active account in x10hosting since 2011. My email address in x10hosting is mohitsgmc1@gmail.com.
Since 4 September 2021, I have tried to reset password many times but I didn't get any reset password email in inbox or spam folder of my email address.
My website is still working.
So it seems my email address is still in x10hosting files. But then why am I not getting reset password email?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
@garrettroyce: I think you have more insight on this then me.

@learnsco: I can see the account exists properly in the system so I can't really figure out why it would not send the reset email for you.

learnsco

Reaction score
I have used this same link many times since 4 September in my smartphone and laptop using different browsers but never got reset password email.
Maybe it is networking problem. I may keep trying this link for a week or two but it still didn't send me reset password email, what option would I have to change password?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I still don't see that your email has ever been entered into the password reset form. I typed in your email myself and now it shows up in the log.

learnsco

Reaction score
When I used the password reset email sent by you in my email, I got the error code. I have attached the screen shot from computer as well as from smartphone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-05-07-24-59-484_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-05-07-24-59-484_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 4

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I used the password reset email sent by you in my email, I got the error code. I have attached the screen shot from computer as well as from smartphone

Thank you for that error code. This issues seems to have been caused by the block we currently still have on India. I have permitted your account a whitelist pass and you should now be able to issue a password reset without issue and access your account again.

lhmx10ho

Reaction score
Hi,

Please do let me know if it's better to start a new thread as I hope not to clutter the forum with similar thread.

I'm not getting the reset email too and would appreciate help on it.

I have tried the reset link at https://x10hosting.com/reset
And still can access to my directadmin

Just that I'm not receiving the reset email.

Thanks.

learnsco

Reaction score
First read all the messages given in this thread. Then you may decide what you should do.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

Please do let me know if it's better to start a new thread as I hope not to clutter the forum with similar thread.

I'm not getting the reset email too and would appreciate help on it.

I have tried the reset link at https://x10hosting.com/reset
And still can access to my directadmin

Just that I'm not receiving the reset email.

Thanks.
In general, it is recommended to start your own thread (unless we ask users to please reply if they have the same issue in an official thread), having them separated makes it easier to keep track of who has gotten help and who has not.

Could you please try getting the password reset email sent again? There was an issue with the account listing in our new backend that I have now corrected.

lhmx10ho

Reaction score
In general, it is recommended to start your own thread (unless we ask users to please reply if they have the same issue in an official thread), having them separated makes it easier to keep track of who has gotten help and who has not.

Could you please try getting the password reset email sent again? There was an issue with the account listing in our new backend that I have now corrected.

My apologies, will start new thread the next time.

I have managed to get the password reset with the latest attempt.

Thus, the issue is resolved!

Thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
My apologies, will start new thread the next time.

I have managed to get the password reset with the latest attempt.

Thus, the issue is resolved!

Thanks!
Perfect. Glad to hear you were able to get access to the account again.