I beg of you help and this is very important for me my account there is more than 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

persianmu54

Reaction score
I beg of you help and this is very important to me than my account, which is suspended 14 days and I can not I add sub domain to this domain because my main account remains suspended
You said up to 14 days Please address

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: I beg of you help and this is very important for me my account there is more than

I'm pretty sure what was said was MINIMUM 14 days.

The suspension is permanent, the account will therefore remain locked until it is removed from the system, which will be any time after the first 14 days, could be a couple months even. Purging accounts suspended for a Zero Tolerance offense is not expedited, nor of a high priority, which is why the time frame varies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: I beg of you help and this is very important for me my account there is more than

Since your account was suspended for violating the TOS, no we will not be able to unlock that domain.

It will be unlocked automatically once the account gets terminated, which will be in no less then 14 days from the day the suspension was placed - but it can be much longer as well as it is not a high priority task.

Anna is 100% correct again - it was clearly stated it would not be less than 14 days.

A quick request from you as well persianmu - you seem to keep creating tickets either begging us to speed up erasure of your account. Stop. Opening multiple tickets on the same issue is not going to help this get resolved quicker, and may actually slow things down.

Status
Not open for further replies.