I can hardly ever login to my cPanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathoft2

Reaction score
This is a problem, as I sometimes do not need my cPanel for an entire month or two, doing all administration from the site itself. I receive emails telling me to login to my cPanel in order to keep my site active.

Last month I was able to finally login after a day or two and save my account, however, what if I am not able to in the future? I worry I will lose my site simply because the cPanel is hardly ever functional..

The problem is that I can hardly ever login to my cPanel, getting this page:

https://www.x10hosting.com/sso/main

Reaction score
I have this problem too.... I even tried setting the cPanel login page as a default opening page in Chrome - but it usually times out when I open Chrome.

Would really be interested in a solution!

regards
Allan

pathoft2

Reaction score
When you buy x10 hosting you are guaranteed 99.9% uptime..

GuaranteedUptime.png

Do they purposely create these malfunctions just to annoy us or what? I don't see why the servers can't just be left operational...

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
You're getting that at https://x10hosting.com/sso/main?

That's seriously weird. Are you behind any sort of firewall that might be blocking traffic to port 2083?

We don't create any malfunctions--the servers /are/ operational. When stuff like this happens we do look into it.

pathoft2

Reaction score
Just for the record I said that as a joke, even though yes I was annoyed!

I usually access (or attempt to) the cpanel through public computers, as I don't have my own laptop at the moment. This could very well have something to do with it?

Do you know any way I can test which ports are capable of receiving traffic? Any online web tests I can ping a certain port or anything of the sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.