I cannot register

Status
Not open for further replies.

hownetx1

Reaction score
Hi,

I previously had an account with x10 hosting and had no problem but now when I try and sign up, I get a message saying that registrations are disabled in my country, I am in the UK and have never had this problem before.

Is there an email address I can contact to specifically request an account to be created as I need it for my school project.

Thanks,
Marcus

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you using a proxy of any kind to sign up?
Lots of workplaces and schools do this.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Is there any chance you're using an offshore ISP? There was also another case not too long ago where a UK-based ISP (can't remember which offhand) was using IP addresses it had gotten in an allocation deal with a nation that wasn't on the white list -- using a foreign-block IP address would make you seem like you're coming from a different country.

hownetx1

Reaction score
Is there any chance you're using an offshore ISP? There was also another case not too long ago where a UK-based ISP (can't remember which offhand) was using IP addresses it had gotten in an allocation deal with a nation that wasn't on the white list -- using a foreign-block IP address would make you seem like you're coming from a different country.

Hi,

I went to: whatismyip.org and it showed this as my ip: 2.223.202.157 and I used to be able to sign up with the ip address: 2.223.202.187 (my old ip).

Thanks,
Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.