Resolved I can't access to my website after update A record proper

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony7

Reaction score
Hi, good day.

I have two principal problems with my hosting.

The first problem, I can't to access my website after update A record proper from Cloudflare. Once updated the new IP (my host is on x15, because this information appears each time I was login), instead appears my website functioning correctly, appears this message: "Apache is functioning normally". I was disable Cloudflare, but now I cannot access to website fully. I don't know what can I do for resolve this problem. I hope that you help me with this, please.

Second problem is about with CPanel. I can't access to my Control Panel, instead appears to principal page appears this message: "Sign in Successful. Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account."

I login at least one time per mouth and my website is active today. But suddenly I have experiment these problems and I would like that you give a solution for resolve them.

Sorry if my english is not correct, greetings from Mexico and have nice day.

This is my website: harmonycreativa.x10.mx
Configured with domain tk and protected with Cloudflare.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There was actually two parts to the problem in your case, the first, that you had the IP pointed to the old server is likely why you never discovered the other issue. The other being the account went into "inactive" state and was cleaned out from the server.

There is a requirement to log in at least once every 30 days to keep a free hosting account active.

During end of first week in March, as part of our maintenance that was announced in mid December, we purged all accounts that had no login activity during the last 60 days prior, your account was well outside that 60 day mark and even more so outside of the 30 day requirement for free hosting.

Prior to our purging you last logged into your account on December 11th. I see you logged into the panel a few times after that, did you never try to reach DirectAdmin (cPanel button)? If you had, you would have noticed this I'd assume as you would not have been able to login.

I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

harmony7

Reaction score
There was actually two parts to the problem in your case, the first, that you had the IP pointed to the old server is likely why you never discovered the other issue. The other being the account went into "inactive" state and was cleaned out from the server.

There is a requirement to log in at least once every 30 days to keep a free hosting account active.

During end of first week in March, as part of our maintenance that was announced in mid December, we purged all accounts that had no login activity during the last 60 days prior, your account was well outside that 60 day mark and even more so outside of the 30 day requirement for free hosting.

Prior to our purging you last logged into your account on December 11th. I see you logged into the panel a few times after that, did you never try to reach DirectAdmin (cPanel button)? If you had, you would have noticed this I'd assume as you would not have been able to login.

I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

Can you give me the URL for access to DirectAdmin Panel, please? Because I can't see the option for access from principal page. Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The button still says cPanel, but it will take you to DirectAdmin (which has been the case since the accounts were migrated in December). It is advised to login through the main site and the account panel as that is the only thing that counts towards keeping the account active.

The name on the button will be updated eventually, it is just not a high priority right now (backend is getting an overhaul as well and I assume the panel will be updated when that is deployed).

harmony7

Reaction score
The button still says cPanel, but it will take you to DirectAdmin (which has been the case since the accounts were migrated in December). It is advised to login through the main site and the account panel as that is the only thing that counts towards keeping the account active.

The name on the button will be updated eventually, it is just not a high priority right now (backend is getting an overhaul as well and I assume the panel will be updated when that is deployed).

Website works again and I can access to new control panel. Thank you so much.
In fact, I'm going to make changes to my website in these days and I will ensure that I login often. Once again, thank you for your atention.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome. Let us know if you need any further assistance with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.