I can't add my domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

masoodbitaraf64

Reaction score
Hi
I wanna add my domain img.payadl.ir but it says that it owns by another account.
It seems that somebody else added my domain as his/her domain.
Please check it out.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that domain is currently in use with another account.
That account does have an email too similar to yours to be a coincidence, would you by any chance have a second, slightly older, account?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem is, the email is an exact match, except for the email provider, which makes it very likely that you would own both, especially considering they seem to be made up using a real name.
Another thing that makes me think that you own both would be the IPs from which forum posts for this and the other account was made does match as well.
This account was created the day after the other was suspended, which does add up to the likelihood that you indeed are trying to create a new account using the same domain.

As such I can not go into the suspended account and remove the domains, they'll be free once the suspended account terminates in about 14 days (definitely no sooner, but could be longer).

masoodbitaraf64

Reaction score
I guess may what happened
We are a group and of course we work together but we have some problems with each other and because of that sometimes they try to f... and destroy my works.
So they came and made an account here and upload some files that may called warez,to suspend 1 of our main domains dl.payadl.ir
As you should know this account is older so I'm the main manager

Status
Not open for further replies.