I can't get adsense to show, is "x10hosting" or ".elementfx.com" blacklisted plz help

jabaseball200622

Reaction score
These are the steps i took
1) I go to Google Adsense
2)create the ad
3)copy the code
4)go to DW CS3
5)open my index.html file
4) insert the code into the body tag, inside the div nav tag.
5) save the file
6)preview the saved file(all the ads show up perfectly)
6)upload the saved index.html file to my website (no ads appear, absolutely blank, looks like I didn't do anything.)

My website
http://maniacmodzz.elementfx.com/

I'll take any help I can get. Thanks

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: I can't get adsense to show, is "x10hosting" or ".elementfx.com" blacklisted plz

Howdy;
I have used AdSense on free hosting at x10Hosting with no difficulties at all and many others use AdSense at x10Hosting.
I suggest that you take at look at AdSense Troubleshooter and see if you can diagnose the difficulty there.

Regards,
Carl

jabaseball200622

Reaction score
Re: I can't get adsense to show, is "x10hosting" or ".elementfx.com" blacklisted plz

Well the ads show when I view it in firefox as a file, but when I upload my webpage to my website they disappear. Now I have all the adblock off, so thats not messing things up. What about the subdomain elementfx.com is that black listed.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

You'd have to ask adsense about that, but I guess it is a possibility that they black listed .elementfx.com due to what other users has put up on sub domains of that.

benleeder16

Reaction score

Did you refesh the page? Its possible that your browser was displaying a cached copy of your site.

jabaseball200622

Reaction score

Did you refesh the page? Its possible that your browser was displaying a cached copy of your site.
Ive tried everything, I went to the google forums and they said to check and see if the sub-domain was blacklisted. I would like to call google adsence, but I haven't been able to find a number, if anyone has one hit me up. Thanks

brasildeluna59

Reaction score

Yup, x10 seems to be blocking adsense from all its websites.
I don't really know if this blockage means it would be against its policies to find a workaround... I'll have to give it a re-read. If anyone knows this, please reply!
Txs

denzil

Reaction score

I'm fairly sure (95% +) that we are allowed to have adsense on our sites.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score

I'm fairly sure (95% +) that we are allowed to have adsense on our sites.
Yes. Users ARE allowed to have AdSense on their sites.
x10Hosting is NOT blocking AdSense, though there is a possibility that AdSense is blocking part of x10Hosting for reasons of their own.
Many free hosting users at x10Hosting are using AdSense.

Quoting Anna from earlier in this thread:
"You'd have to ask adsense about that, but I guess it is a possibility that they black listed .elementfx.com due to what other users has put up on sub domains of that."
I do not know if that is what is causing issues in this particular case. That is something that would have to be discussed with AdSense.

It is also possible there is some misconfiguration with settings at in your AdSense control panel / admin area.
There is a possibility that the Adsense code OP is inserting into his webpage is misplaced, mis-configured, or otherwise not compatible with the particular webpage in question.
In any case we really cannot do much, if anything, to diagnose the problem here.
I would suggest seeking assistance from AdSense through their FAQ's, Help Pages, Adsense discussions or forums, or requesting direct one on one support from AdSense if that is possible.

Good luck and I hope you get it worked out.
Carl

Last edited: