I can't login to cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_a_rcelinho81

Reaction score
Can someone help me?
When I try to login, a message appears:
"Sorry, we are not able to accept cPanel logins from your ASN or country of origin at this time."
What I have to do? How do I manage my hosting now?
I'm very happy with the free hosting(I will not consider the downtime, because my WP-Cache plugin and Cloudflare saved me =P), and I want to stay here.
If there's no way to login, can someone point me other free hosting similar to x10hosting, to move my website there.
Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Anyone?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
the country blocks are only for new signups. I am not able to escalate your ticket at this time. Some other member could help you.

btw, Portuguese is not a allowed language.

Last edited:

m_a_rcelinho81

Reaction score
I'm not new here...
Can I insert Microsoft Translator and continue with Portuguese content?
Thanks for your help. Waiting another member that can resolve this problem...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Translation would need to be in full and manual, the allowed languages are English, Spanish and French.

I'll alert a higher admin to this, cPanel is supposed to allow old accounts to log in despite being in a country currently blocked. It is possible there's a small tweak overlooked after the upgrades.

m_a_rcelinho81

Reaction score
Can I use Portuguese as the first language and include a link to the English(manual translated) version?

And is there a way to change my server from boru to other server?

Thanks for replying!

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Can I have my files and databases backup? I can't do it here because cPanel is blocking me, and the FTP too...
And I don't want to lose my files if Boru break again...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Can I use Portuguese as the first language and include a link to the English(manual translated) version?

Yes. Portuguese can be the primary language so long as you also have an easy to find link to a manual translation to English version.

Status
Not open for further replies.