i cant login to my hosting sector

Status
Not open for further replies.

logins7813

Reaction score
Hi, i cant login to my hosting but i can log in with my forum account details.

Free Web Hosting
You currently do not have a free web hosting account under your x10Hosting client account.

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

• An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
  • A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
  • You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no hosting account linked with your forum account .Seems terminated.Again to verify can you post your Cpanel username.

logins7813

Reaction score
I actually had one hosting account opened. Why did I suddenly Forum account and no hosting account is a mystery to me. I can not come in to my hosting account because my cpannel in exactly the stands when I'm there, what I wrote in my thread.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If your account for any reason was suspended, one of the more common is inactivity meaning you did not properly login here at the forums within 31 days of the previous login, the account would then sit as suspended for about 14 days (no less) before being terminated as being inactive.

If you inform us what cPanel username you did have, we can check if it A) is terminated or B) is associated with another forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.