I can't reply to posts in the free hosting forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.stratford86

Reaction score
I cant reply to anything in this Free hosting forum?? Everywhere else that i've tried works, but i cant even reply to my own treads, and when i try and edit my own thread, the editor loads, but doesnt do anything when trying to update or close! Please just fix it because i cant reply back until it's fixed!

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I can now edit my own threads, but still cant reply to other posts?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
As stated in the link calistoy posted, it is 300 posts (Forum Addict).

m.stratford86

Reaction score
Where?

Forum Addict
This group lets people know you're serious about posting.

Perks
-Bold Username
-Double PM Box
-Gain credits 25% faster
-Extra line allowed in signature
-500 Credit Bonus

Requirements
300 Posts

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

How can i help loads about my chosen subject (web design/hosting) when i cant reply to anyone?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Read it; I have bolded the section that tells you.
Forum Addict
This group lets people know you're serious about posting.

Perks
-Bold Username
-Double PM Box
-Gain credits 25% faster
-Extra line allowed in signature
-500 Credit Bonus

Requirements
300 Posts

How can i help loads about my chosen subject (web design/hosting) when i cant reply to anyone?
I had the same question as you when I joined x10Hosting, but then I decided to help as much as I could in the forums I could post in. I post around in the Feedback & Suggestions forum and Programming Help forums. :)

m.stratford86

Reaction score
But you should make it more obvious by adding to the extras list:

-Posting in more forums!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh yes, there used to be a page dedicated to this but it got deleted because the 'I Want To Help' programme was closed.
The 'I Want To Help' programme was setup to give users the opportunity to have access to replying in the free hosting forum early.
The programme consisted of a vote between staff to see if the member was considered a good helper.
A couple of months after it started it was abandoned. Anyway, only admins/moderators have the ability to change that 'user groups' post.

Status
Not open for further replies.