I cant sing in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senun90

Reaction score
I can not I register reads "Due to continued abuse from your country of origin Currently we have disabled signups. Please try back at a later date." Can someone help me?

Last edited:

karloosky

Reaction score
Hi, this is because users of your country interfere with the servers. You have to wait for an administrator to come check it.

Last edited:

Senun90

Reaction score
Hi, this is because users of your country interfere with the servers. You have to wait for an administrator to come check it.

Thanks =)

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

But any way to contact the administrator? :confused:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can't sign up using the form, there's currently no way to get a free hosting account. Premium does not have this restriction.

The block may be lifted at some point, but there's no plans to do so in a foreseeable future.

Senun90

Reaction score
If you can't sign up using the form, there's currently no way to get a free hosting account. Premium does not have this restriction.

The block may be lifted at some point, but there's no plans to do so in a foreseeable future.

Thanks ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.