I deleted my host mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

iberclan

Reaction score
Hi,

I had a bug and I accidentally deleted my host, and I have no backup, can you recovery my host?

Thanks!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't have accessible backups for individual accounts; the backups we have are of the entire server, and they aren't updated live. If you don't have backups, you'll likely have to reinstall everything from scratch again.

iberclan

Reaction score
I remember once I went, and my host fedlerner recovered without any problem, if I have to wait until the server is shut down to recover the host, no problem, since I had things that do not know where I got them .. etc.

Thanks

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
A while back we used to have R1Soft available to all free hosting members; that's been missing for quite some time now.

iberclan

Reaction score
So ... what can be done to recover the host? there must be some method: /

Thanks

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Not one I'm aware of; for the sake of argument I'll escalate this up to higher-level staff, but be prepared for the extreme possibility that we don't have backups that we can use to restore the account - that's part of why the TOS makes it clear you're responsible for all backups.

iberclan

Reaction score
When I try to view the ticket it gives me this error.

It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your request again. (D38A904F)

20004786.png

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I can try to escalate the thread again.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can answer it here as well, we do not currently have any available backups for free hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.