I didn't any confirmation message for recovery my password on my email

harmony7

Reaction score
Hi there!

I write this message because I triying recover my x10 hosting account using the new system interface. However, I still without receiving confirmation message in my email. I checked in my junk and spam folders, but nothing any email. I need recover my account. Usually, I able login alltrough DirectAdmin, but I can't able from new x10 hosting interface. I need your help.

Thanks a lot and regards.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Appears there was a small issue with the transfer of your account into the new system, I have sorted this out.
Can you please try getting the reset email now?

harmony7

Reaction score
It works, bro. I had reset my account and finally I able access itself. Thanks a lot for help me. Regards.

redfire1979

Reaction score
Hello good.
I am learning to program a web page.
I had to delete something by mistake.
When trying to fix it, I have broken it more.
How can I reset or delete my InfinityFree account to create one again?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello good.
I am learning to program a web page.
I had to delete something by mistake.
When trying to fix it, I have broken it more.
How can I reset or delete my InfinityFree account to create one again?
Hello,

You are free to terminate your account and create a new one at anytime. To do this click on the small button with your service name under service or your main panel page. Once here you will see a big red terminate button. Please note this will delete EVERYTHING and is not to be used on a production site. Once this completes and your account show's it as terminates you will be free to create a new one.

redfire1979

Reaction score
Hello,

You are free to terminate your account and create a new one at anytime. To do this click on the small button with your service name under service or your main panel page. Once here you will see a big red terminate button. Please note this will delete EVERYTHING and is not to be used on a production site. Once this completes and your account show's it as terminates you will be free to create a new one.

Thanks for the info.
I have done your steps.
How long do you have to wait for it to be permanently deleted?