i got messed my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

livesend46

Reaction score
my url is livesend.elementfx.com
i deleted all files in homedirectory/livesend now my url is not accessible . i also deleted some records in dns zone .
1 can i add a new main domain other than the mensioned one above to my account
2 can i delete my account and create a new one
3 apart from these can i add my own domain to my free hosting acount like mydomain.com
i have deleted all directories within livesend which is my user name
and also some dns records in dns zone . am i finished ?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
1) You could, but some of the core files are missing so the account has been damaged to the point that it won't work properly.
2) By all means; fill this in and either reply or make a new ticket, and make a note that you want it terminated immediately so you can sign up again:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.
3) Same as #1.

In general, try to avoid erasing anything above public_html (as in, in /home/yourcpanelusername here). Some of the stuff there -can- be erased, but a good chunk of it will cause problems if it's not there. Anything in public_html is free game though; anything you erase by accident can be recreated quickly if it happened to be a core file (cgi-bin might be needed, but that's simply go "new folder" and voila).

livesend46

Reaction score
i need my acount terminated is there one authorized who could do that . i dont need back ups . theres nothing much left valuable to back up

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

also want to know that is it possible to add a custom domain to my acount ? ( registerd with some other registra and redirected here like mydomain.com) also how many main domains can be added to an account like livesend.elementfx.com ? pls somebody answer

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Fill this out entirely and reply back here with it:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

livesend46

Reaction score
cPanel username: livesend
(X) Inserting an X inside
the parentheses
signifies that I have
made all necessary
backups of my free
hosting account and will
not hold x10Hosting
responsible for any
data I am unable to
recover after my free
hosting account is
deleted. The X also
serves as my digital
signature verifying that
I have proper
authorization to
request account
deletion of the account
specified.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

was my ac deleted ?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account has now been terminated.

Once you have the new account setup you can use your custom domain as maindomain, parked domain or addon domain. You would need to point the domain to our server in some way, the recommended method is setting it to use our name servers: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

For more information about using your own domain see: http://x10hosting.com/wiki/How_to_Use_Your_Own_Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.