I hate it when people complain...

3dhomejoe

Reaction score
I hate it when people complain about something they choose to do/not do/etc.

What about you guys? Don't you hate that?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I hate it when people complain about something they choose to do/not do/etc.
How about people who complain about people who complain about something they choose to do / not do....?:biggrin:
And now that I think about it, I want to complain about the forums loading slowly this morning. Not really bothering me all that much, it is just that this topic put me in the mood to complain about something.:eek:

fractalfeline

Reaction score
Oh dear, a complaints thread in x10 now? Oy! :faint:

Hmm. I was exhausted today and tried to sleep at a reasonable hour, and after a few hours of trying I ended up waking up and studying. I suppose technically I'm complaining about how I did not sleep.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Let's see the half-full side of life, instead of the half-empty side of life.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is sure going to be an interesting topic.

I generally don't complain and I don't pay much attention to those who do. I tend to pretend to listen to them saying "Yes, you are right ..." and stuff like that cos that's the only thing they need from you when they complain.

@3dhomejoe: Yes, your are right, they are annoying :)

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I hate it when they complain about it of course. I deal with such issues without making a peep considering I'm usually up for a challenge.

/me explodes

imzone

Reaction score
Well the thing is that every person complains and something this is a good way to make change it is only by complaining that we can examine what we need to change otherwise we might be stuck in the same old way over and over again

priyaa161

Reaction score
Well the thing is that every person complains and something this is a good way to make change it is only by complaining that we can examine what we need to change otherwise we might be stuck in the same old way over and over again

Very correct

fractalfeline

Reaction score
I think what upsets me most is not that a person complains, its when they can do something about it and don't. It might even be healthy to talk about your problems. But doing nothing to solve them just perpetuates the problems eh?