Resolved I have not been able to get into my cpanel for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

corinnac

Reaction score
Sign in Successful
Why can I not get into my cpanel? Why has my email stopped? This has been going on for months now. The following is what I get when I log in:

"Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry"

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your last login was in December of last year. In January your account was eligible for suspension, and then eligible for termination in February. That termination was run in March and your account was deleted. As a courtesy to x10 users, the admin team was running restorations for accounts terminated; this was in March. Now the official restoration period is ended. Please be sure to log in every 30 days (not once a month) in the future to avoid suspension and deletion. The email reminders can end up getting caught in the spam folder or blocked entirely. Or, as it happened this time, not sent at all.

As luck might have it, the admin team made a backup available even after they officially stopped restoring accounts. I will request an admin look at restoring your account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, purge was started on the 4th or March, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

corinnac

Reaction score
I appreciate you restoring it but I have logged in every month so I don't understand why it was terminated.

I can get into my account now but not my email accounts. There is no option to reset password and I don't know how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your "main" email account (accountname@domainname.example) uses the same password as your DA login. You can change that from DA. The individual email accounts can be reset on the email page of DA, when you click the + sign at the right side.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@corinnac Were you able to get this resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance or this thread will be closed for inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.