I havea amazing Suggestion for x10 community

vvvRASvvv

Reaction score
Hello guys ,
I was thinking isn't it a tiring job to get your site SEOed ,link build,backlinking , to get your site indexed by google and found at any where near the 3rd or 4th page of search results to get some visitors and clicks to your site.
This is where my suggestion might be helpful
what if we could list our sites in this forum in separate page and be given few credits to click those pages each day just like the ptc sites do .This will get help all of newbies to get visitors to their site and they will get approved quickly by revenue generating sites.

I'm sorry if post any thing wrong that violates the ToS of this forum but the suggestion that i have given above will be really help full for all users in this forum .

Darkmere

Reaction score
Didnt Google change the way it lists indexed pages recently. I was under the impression they dont use "how many clicked" method any more.

nastus

Reaction score
This really Isn't something x10 would really promote, as a company it does not do them a justice - but in my opinion would hinder its reputation.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well it would be nice to see who the neighbours are as so few members here tag their signature with the domain they are working on or currently running. (Remember that shame though painful is not actually fatal and there is not a web designer here without some awful early work from when they first started) Though kudos points for clicks I doubt will ever get implemented but otherwise the idea has some merit IMHO, there is also the 'neighbourhood watch' aspect that may be benificial to the admin & mods.

A dedicated page indexed by website subject and sorted by last updated or new forum subsection perhaps???

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This, unfortunately is not something we'd be able to support.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
X10Hosting does have a link exchange forum. Links are a great way to build your PR, which will improve your performance on Google based SERPs (other SEs use similar systems as well).