I hope the administrator will delete my account. Thank you!

HUANGJIN169

Reaction score
I accidentally deleted the folder directory and deleted the database now the installation site can't be displayed

Can the administrator help me delete my email account? Or delete the control panel and I'll re-register or build one. Thank you! huangjin169@gmail.com

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
staff might be able to restore your account or delete as requested.
but keep in mind the forums are generally maintained by volunteers
but staff does check in from time to time.
just means it may take a while for staff to reply,

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I accidentally deleted the folder directory and deleted the database now the installation site can't be displayed

Can the administrator help me delete my email account? Or delete the control panel and I'll re-register or build one. Thank you! huangjin169@gmail.com
The service has been set for termination, give it a few minutes and you should be able to create new service.

Keep in mind that unless you acquire the domain from a third party you can only use the ones we provide freely, any custom domain will not work unless registered else where and configured to point to the server your account is on, we recommend setting our nameservers (ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com) at the registrar of choice.

HUANGJIN169

Reaction score
First of all, thank you for your reply and delete the control panel. I will know a little about the construction and domain name. Don't worry, thank you again